CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I think I jinxed myself...

So as the week went on, my pants got a little more snug and EVERYTHING has been feeling uncomfortable. I feel like I gained 5 pounds since my last post. (Go figure!!) Mid-week, I went to Target to check out their maternity clothes... I've heard from quite a few people that they have some cute stuff, and they do if you wore a size two before you got pregnant (which I definately wasn't). I actually went to two different Targets to see what they had and didn't find much. They were out of my size in everything. So, I'm avoiding Target for a little while.

I heard from someone else yesterday that JC Penney's had some cute stuff and at that point, I didn't really want anymore advise on where to shop, I was annoyed with the whole Target thing. BUT I don't want to spend a ton of money so I figured I'd check it out. Chad went with me. ;o) The outcome: 7 pairs of pants and 2 shirts for just over $100... AND THEY ARE CUTE TOO!! Smokin' deal if you ask me... some of the pants were only $7/pair!! YAY for us!!

Tomorrow I'm headed to Motherhood Maternity to find more shirts... I'll keep you posted.

So, here's a tip: if you're newly pregnant... start at JC Penneys, unless you're a size two, and you probably won't be as frustrated. ;op

No comments:

Post a Comment