CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Party on 12/28 in Wooster!!

My parents are throwing a "get together/party/whatever you want to call it" on December 28th at their house in Wooster at around 6pm (it's also Bri's birthday!). I'll send out a reminder later but I'm hoping that you'll mark your calendars so everyone can meet Chad and Brynn, if you haven't already!!

Kids are invited too - we want to meet everyone!!

Please let me know if you can come, or are hoping to come!! YAY!!

I'd also like to plan a night out with a bunch of people... WITHOUT the kids. So, if you have any suggestions on what to do for that, or when, let me know!! (Maybe we can do this on the 29th since it's a Saturday night??)

Chad, Brynn and I will be in town from Christmas night until January 1st.

Hope to see you while we're in town... it doesn't happen very often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment