CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Break Time

Sorry I've been on a blogging break, not a whole lot has been going on around here!!

I still need to post about my mom, Mimi and Lindy's visit FROM LAST MONTH and our trip to California. I'll catch up eventually, I swear!!

We've started a workout program called P90X and it's going ok... we really need to work on the nutrition part of it, we're horrible eaters. The exercise part is going ok. It's really tough, but it's going ok!! Bri and my mom have been doing it for about two months and I can tell a difference in both of them! (Me, jealous? Yes. UGH.) Anyway, I'm really happy for them. Bri is actually one of their "coaches". If you are interested in it at all, please let me know, I'll get you in contact with her!!

Chad's mom drove in on Sunday and will be here through next week, Brenda (Brynn's sitter) is on vacation!! Brynn's calling her "Damma" or "Namma", she can't make up her mind. :)

Potty training was going great while my mom was here last month, then we went to California, Brynn used a different potty and got completely freaked out. Up until today, she had only used hers like 3 times since then. Jody's been working it with her again this week and she's doing pretty good!! Thank goodness. Hopefully we can keep it up. Tonight after work, I went to Costco and bought diapers, pull ups and wipes. $100 later... ugh.

We're having Brynn's 2nd birthday party on Saturday (a little early, her birthday is on the 24th), so I'm trying to get things together for that. Jenn is awesome and is making Brynn's cake again this year and we're having a swimming party at her mom's house. It's the perfect party house. We're doing a fish theme and I'm really excited about it!! I'm trying to keep it low-key this year, we went WAY overboard last year. I think Brynn will just be excited to see so many people she knows!!

We had her two year pictures taken over the weekend and a few of them turned out AWESOME. I'll post them closer to her birthday.

I still can't believe our little girl is going to be two years old. Ahhh...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :o) It's going well! You are doing it... just need more motivation- remember the text you sent me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Thanks Manda, I feel better doing P90X! Keep pushing play and do the best you can...Day 66!!!

    Wish Ammie could be there for Brynn's birthday...Miss and love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the birthday party! We're doing ours next Sunday with just immediate family...

    And can't wait to see the two-year pictures! We haven't done those yet either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, lil miss two-year-old!!!

    Can't wait to hear about your party :) Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete