CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Smooth Away - As Seen On Tv

I hate shaving my legs. I tried to wax them once and it as horrible. So, back to shaving I went.

Well, when my mom was here last month, we saw a bunch of infomercials for SMOOTH AWAY and I was really tempted to buy it. Well, I didn't then but I went to WalMart yesterday and saw that they had it for $9.88 so I figured I might as well try it. It was cheaper there than it was on the infomercial.

I forgot about it until about a 1/2 hour ago... I tried it and it is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! Basically, it's like a non-aggressive piece of sandpaper that you rub on your legs and the hair COMPLETELY DISAPPEARS!! It doesn't hurt, it actually feels really good!! It only took like 10 minutes to do both of my legs. LOVE IT.

GO TO WALMART AND GET SOME RIGHT NOW. It will make your day.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds too good to be true...is it $9.88 for one application or can you use it several times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW... That's what I thought and why I didn't buy it from the infomercial. It's $9.88 for several applications!! TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

    It comes with several different "pads" (small and large). Bri read some reviews on it this afternoon and someone said that they could only use one pad per leg or something like that... they must have been REALLY hairy because as far as I can tell, I can still use the one pad that I used today. I'll let you know in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I was just there tonight...I wish I would have know this then! I am so going tomorrow after work to get some! I saw you mentioned this on your facebook with Bri, and I was like what the heck is that? Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got one of these things for Christmas and forgot about it until a few weeks ago. Didn't work for me...I must have super industrial powered leg hair or something. Many years back I had this gadget from Conair that did pretty much the same thing except the pad was attached to this huge thing that looked like a showerhead. It was battery powered and the pad part spun so you could 'buff' away the leg hair. Also didn't work for me but it is SUPER good for buffing off the callouses on my feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete