CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things That Have Broken In The Last Month

* Mom's cell phone. I dropped it and it broke, she got a new one, so she was actually pretty happy that I dropped it.

* Right rear tire.

* Coffee pot. Which is also a good thing, when the coffee was done, it would SCREEEAAAMMMM at you.

* Dvd player in the office. It just says "loading" and doesn't do anything. Got a new one, luckily regular dvd players are super cheap now.

* Sliding glass door. Mom was trying to be helpful and use the weedwacker. She accidentally hit one of Mel's dog bones and the door shattered. What kind of luck is that?! I'm just glad no one got hurt!!



* Refridgerator. We noticed when we got home from California that the icemaker wasn't working and stuff was thawing out. We (Chad) kind of played around with it a little bit and it worked for a day. Then it didn't. Then it did. Now it's not. This one is going out in the garage and the one that is in the garage is now coming inside.

Did I miss anything??

What's next?? I'm taking the van in for an oil change and a "bath" tomorrow. I know there's a lot of maintenance that is just about due, so I'm sure I'll have quite the estimate when I leave there tomorrow. Hmph.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! The rest of the summer should go off without a hitch, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...I thought the sliding glass door looked kinda purdy all shattered like that and I love my new phone!:)At least Brynn's "sparky" heart is still hangin'there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE TIRES ON THE TRAILER CHAD TOOK TO CALI!

    ReplyDelete