CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation!!

I have SO MUCH to blog about but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get to. Mom, Mimi and Lindy were all here visiting and SO MUCH happened while they were visiting. I'll blog about all of that as soon as I can.

Right now, we're actually in California taking a MUCH NEEDED vacation. Chad was here last week for training and Brynn and I flew in on Saturday. She did amazing on the flight. Luckily, it was only about 45 minutes or so.

Chad was so happy to see us, he brought us flowers at the airport!! :) Brynn didn't know what to think at first but then she got excited about them. (Of course we didn't get a picture of that part!!) Thanks Babe!!





We're spending some time with Chad's family while we're here (staying with them too) and going to Sea World on Wednesday. Chad met our new niece Kalynn last weekend while he was here for training and Brynn and I got to meet her on Saturday when we flew in. Here's a picture of the happy new family!!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable that he brought you flowers! What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet that he brought you flowers! They just don't make em like that anymore ;)

    BTW - I tagged you on my blog - nothing important - enjoy your vaca and telling us all about it first!

    ReplyDelete