CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bowling

Last weekend we went to Garrett Haney's birthday party and Brynn has A TON of fun!! They put up the bumpers and they also have a rack that little kids can put their balls on and push them down so that they actually make it all the way to the pins. Lindy - I think we found something fun to do (inside!) while you're here in a couple weeks!! :)

Garrett and Amy



Brynn and Daddy



Connor and Amy



Brynn's turn!!



Brothers from another mother!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...the wee little bowling shoes with the party dress crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VW! good one TJ! miss you guys! Looks like everyone had fun!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I had on tj's visor and he was doing the VW sign Jen was saying that when TJ grows out his goatee I look just like him
    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Brynn's dress! What a cutie :) Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete