CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daddy's Toodles

A couple weeks ago, Chad was out in the garage using his grinder and all of a sudden Brynn started making the sound that she's doing in the video. She was trying to sound like Chad's grinder!! She calls his tools "toodles". :)

Man, I love this kid!!

By the way, sorry for smudge mark on the video... I'm pretty sure it's from Brynn pushing the camera away because she didn't want me to take pictures or video of her!! (Seriously, that's why I haven't been posting lately!!)

4 comments:

  1. Katie George AshworthAugust 29, 2009 at 10:29 AM

    She is soooo cute, Amanda!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO sweet! She's a keeper! Gotta love Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BROEBO- this is the password I had to type in to post on the duckie towel! haha

    she made Mimi and Dad chuckle last night when we watched it!

    ReplyDelete