CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Manners, Funny Conversations and Words

Tonight on our way home from Target, we were trying to teach Brynn to say "You're welcome" or "You are welcome".

Me: You

Brynn: You

Me: Are

Brynn: Are

Chad: Welcome

Brynn: Thanks!!

***

Brynn also knows that my nickname for Chad is "Babe". On Saturday night, we were in the van and Chad turned on the light to show me something. A few seconds later, Brynn chimed in and said "Babe! Turn off the light!!".

***

Brynn's language:

Vitamins = Vitamints
Contacts = Tontacts
Glasses = Gasses
Sweatshirt = Fetshirt
Couch = Towch (She can say couch, but she likes Towch better.)
Cover me up = Tubble me up or tubble me out
Green = Geen

***

Nicknames for the dogs:

Allie = Al. Allie Lallie.
Melody = Mel. Mellie. Noun. (Where the heck did that one come from?)
Jetta = Jetta Jetta

4 comments:

  1. Brynn is SO cute!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. Wish I had a life and a job so I had time and money to come see you guys... hurry up and come home. That was not me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to laugh at the 'babe' thing...Maggie calls us 'honey' when she asks for things for the same reason :)

    ReplyDelete