CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Two Year Checkup



Today Brynn had her two year checkup. It's not my fault she's late. I had called their office a couple weeks before her birthday and had asked if she was up to date on her shots and if there was any reason for us to come in. I was told that we didn't need to come in.

Well, about a month ago, we took Brynn to the doctor because I was being a paranoid mom. It turns out she had a cold and that we were behind on a shot. Ugh.

Today, she got that shot. She keeps telling us "That girl put soap on my leeeg (leg). My leeeg hurts." She must think that the wipe that they used to clean her leg was soap and water or something. Silly girl!! She did great, she only cried for a couple minutes.

She weighs 28.4 pounds and is 34" tall. He mentioned that she's a little short for her age. What?! She seems like a giant to us.

Man, we love this kid.

1 comment:

  1. Like all kids are supposed to be the same height? Whatever. I'm pretty sure Maggie's short too. Someone guessed her age at around 17-months when we were out yesterday! HuH??

    ReplyDelete