CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Cookies

This year, I had planned to make a few different types of cookies for Christmas and of course, nothing went as planned.

I ran out of time for everything. I was so wrapped up in work this year, I didn't realize how fast time flew by. I did a lot of my shopping on Christmas Eve and should have spent a lot more time at home with Chad and Brynn over the holidays. I promise I won't let it happen again next year!!

While I was working on my last minute shopping, Chad made the cookies. (Thank you Babe!!) Chad made the awesome sugar cookies first and then attempted chocolate chip cookies. I have no idea what the heck happened with the chocolate chip cookies... I'll just reitterate that the sugar cookies were amazing!!

We all had a blast decorating the cookies, Brynn did about 80% of them herself. She kept putting all of the sprinkles in one spot!!







1 comment: