CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Night Out!!

For our anniversary, Chad and I decided to go to Howl At The Moon. I have a friend who lives in Texas who has mentioned several times on Facebook that it's an awesome place to go, so we decided to check it out. They had just opened one in Scottsdale the previous weekend. We were only there for about an hour but we had fun.

The day of our anniversary, I went online and signed up for their mailing club or whatever, and about a week later, I received an e-mail saying that I won a happy hour party for 100 people!!

Well, Friday night, we had the party and about 30 people showed up. WE HAD A BLAST!! Here's a picture that our friend Jeannie took of us!!

2 comments:

  1. what a great picture and HATM is always a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD PIC! More drinks and nights out when you come home! Remember how fun my bday was?!

    ReplyDelete