CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hubby Saved The Day

We're having a crazy week/weekend. Mom, Mimi (Mom's mom), my Aunt Lindy from Colorado and one of her friends are all here visiting. Lindy's friend is staying until Wednesday, Lindy is here until next Sunday, Mom and Mimi are staying until the morning of the 13th.

Yesterday Mom, Brynn and I all went to WalMart to do some shopping and when we were leaving, the van felt a little heavy. It was about 4:30. I just thought it was the stuff in the back of the van that we had just bought but then I started hearing a funny noise, so we pulled off on a side road (in the shade!), I freaked out and called Chad. I had a COMPLETELY FLAT tire. Brynn was already being a turd because she was over tired, so I was convinced this was going to be horrible.

Chad got there in about 5 minutes (he must have been flying because it should have taken longer than that). He had the tire off pretty fast because he had his awesome cordless impact gun. After he got the tire off, he threw it in the back of the truck and I flew to Discount Tire because they closed at 5:00. I made it there at 4:50 and they ended up having to replace the tire. BUT because Chad had bought some kind of a warranty on them, the new tire was free. The only thing I had to pay for was $30 for a warranty on the new tire. Whew.

It was definitely a whole lot stressful than what I thought it was going to be. All thanks to Chad!! Love you Babe!!

2 comments:

  1. Man- NOTHING saves the day like a guy who is handy with cars. What a guy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one... just making sure he stays around! Something shiny says he will for a little while :o)

    ReplyDelete