CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Temporary Camera

I didn't realize how much I'd miss the camera!!

Here are some random pictures that I took tonight with another camera that we have... so you can see what her eyes look like after surgery. She's doing pretty good but Chad and I were a little concerned because when she's tired, her eyes float A LOT more than what they did before the surgery. We squeezed her in for a follow up appointment yesterday afternoon and Dr. Salevitz said that she still looks really good. Her next appointment is on June 22nd and he said that we'll possibly be talking about patching her eye at that appointment. We'll see.





And here is the proof that she takes after her Daddy...



(And Mimi!! Did I show you this picture from Christmas 2007????)

1 comment:

  1. HA, HA, HA Mimi! Brynn's eyes look great! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete