CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

18 Months

Brynn, you turned 18 months old yesterday. That means you're officially 1 1/2 years old. I now realize why parents refer to their kids in months instead of years (I always thought that was dumb before I became a Mommy!!)... 1 1/2 years old makes you sound so grown up!!

I don't even know where to start.

I think you are the funniest little girl I have ever met. When you think you are doing something cute, or if you are excited about something, you say "Ooooooh"!! You do the same thing after we put lotion on your legs and you feel how soft they are. ;o)

Allie is still your favorite "pup" in the whole wide world. We think you're starting to grow on Mel now that she realizes that you like to pet her. She's even given you a few kisses. You call her Mellie but you still call Allie "AAAAAAA".

You call Spike "Spike-a", no longer Ssssppkkkkk.

You would rather drink out of Mommy or Daddy's cups instead of your own because you want to be a big girl. Last night, you tried drinking out of Mommy's cup and completely missed your mouth. You freaked out because it was ice water and Mommy was cracking up because you got water ALL OVER the place.

You only like to sit on the potty if you have a book (you get this from Daddy, except he likes magazines). If you don't have a book, you get SOOOOO MAD!!

Two times this week, on the way to Brenda's house, you've said "potty" and needed to be changed when you got there!! (I am super proud of you for this one!!)

You LOVE to dance!! I don't know what it is, but you love Beyonce. Oh and your BNL cd. I LOVE that you try to sing along with the songs!!

You like to carry my purses around, instead of yours.

Brenda told me that the other day at daycare, you ate spinach and loved it!!

You don't like to have your picture taken anymore. You turn away and pretend like you can't hear me telling you to smile. ;o(

You are so polite, you say "thank you" and blow kisses to EVERYONE. (Even the lady standing in the shampoo isle at WalMart last night.)

You say "love you" to Daddy and I!! Sometimes it sounds like "love you" and sometimes it sounds like "wuv-a-you". Oh and sometimes you'll just shorten it and say "you" and point to us. We know what you mean. ;o)



4 comments:

  1. already 18 months, sheesh! glad shes getting around and acting towards her full goofball potential! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i just read what the camel book says

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... Yep, she likes the poop book. Lindy got it for her!!

    ReplyDelete