CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

POTAAAY Time!!

Sam requested the fun potty story from a couple nights ago that I haven't had a chance to post yet... so here it is (with a few details that you probably didn't want).

About two months ago, we bought Brynn a potty. We hadn't done much with it until last week when Gramma was here. One day, she and Chad finally got it out of the box and decided to let Brynn give it a try. Apparently she sat on it and that was that.

Story # 1
Well, two nights ago, I was getting ready to give Brynn a bath and decided that we might as well try it again. Well, she sat on her little potty and I actually had to go too so I sat down to go too. She FREAKED out and started yelling, so I stood her up because I thought she was scared. Once she stood up, she was fine. She actually walked out of the bathroom, said hi to her Daddy and came back in a second later. She walked right over to me, smiled, and all of a sudden I noticed that my pant leg started moving a little bit and then it felt really warm. SHE PEED ON THE FLOOR AND GOT IT ALL OVER MY PANTS AND MY LEG!! Thanks kiddo.

Story # 2
Tonight she used her potty for the first time!! YAY BRYNN!! What a big girl!! (Chad must have had a feeling that she was going to do it because he just happened to take her picture while she was sitting there tonight!! Like the angry face??)



Brynn, you continue to amaze us!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the requisite "sitting on a potty naked" picture. It must be some deep seeded parental instinct that makes every single parent take a picture like this of every single kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha man, you're taking some really good pics of her goofy self lately, love it! it's like me on Mimi and Pops table, cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a graduation picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Congrats and good choice on the potty purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is showing you the angry face because she can see the future and knows how much she is going to hate this picture! You guys are so amazing with your timing! I swear you have a gift for taking pictures! That is the most precious picture EVER! Angry face and all!

    ReplyDelete