CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Uppity Woman

I added a new blog link... it's for Marilyn Dittoe!! The Dittoes have been family friends of ours for a long time, I think it all started when Bri and Amy played soccer together when they were little.

Marilyn has a weekly column in The Daily Record, Wooster's newspaper. She has also written two books. You can click HERE to see them on Amazon. I was actually the photographer for the pictures that are on "Piece Talks". Pretty cool, huh? My photography skills have improved DRASTICALLY since then... so Marilyn, if you write another book, I'd love to take more pictures for you!! ;o) (Hint, hint...)

5 comments:

  1. Actually, Bri and Amy met in, I think, First Grade when they took Jazz Class. Then they played traveling soccer and then lacrosse...eh Butthead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I thought they played soccer and then did jazz... Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha skeezy jazz as we call it in what... 1st grade then soccer in 4th and lacrosse as well! we always wanted to do "Russians" out the door! Amy would understand that one!

    ReplyDelete