CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bear!

I can't believe I completely forgot to post this last night. I even forgot to tell Chad about it until tonight at dinner.

Yesterday after work, I picked up Brynn and we stopped by our bank in WalMart. When we left, Brynn started saying "bear, bear" and I was like what the heck are you talking about?! She stopped for a few seconds and then started saying "bear, bear" again. I asked her where the bear was and she pointed to A KID WITH AN AFRO!!!!

Atleast he couldn't hear her...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! Sofie has a counting book with pictures of babies in it (one additional baby on each page). One of the babies is only wearing a diaper and we're still not really sure what she's trying to tell us, but she repeatedly points to his nipple and says, "boo boo!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my...you used to insist that black people were BROWN PEOPLE..."they are not black mom!" Bear, that's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I sure am missing that little girl.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete