CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Hard To Stay Positive

When you get pulled into a conference room with 20 co-workers and you are all told that you are getting a 5% pay cut.

Let me remind you... I left another job to go to this one. At this point, I'm kind of asking myself why the hell I did it.

What has happened at the new job since I started at the end of October?

* Two weeks off, unpaid, at the end of December
* No bonuses this year
* 5% pay cut today

I know I'm still lucky to have a job and it could be a whole lot worse, but this just sucks.

Oh and we still haven't won the lottery. Grrr...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. We had a big meeting a couple weeks ago saying, basically, something big is going to happen to cut the budget so get ready...it is hard even though you know its good to have a job. Its frustrating.

    ReplyDelete