CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where Do I Start?

The last week and a half has been weird. Completely out of the norm.

Brynn got really sick and Chad and I stayed home with her for three days. The next day, my mom flew in from Ohio!! While she was here, we did some pretty fun things which I'll blog about over the next day or so. I was sick (and still am) pretty much the whole time my mom was here, I went to the doctor and found out that I have bronchitis.

Here are some pictures from the first day that mom was here. Brynn and I took her to a pottery place so that she and Brynn could paint something as my mom's birthday present. Mom picked out a mug and let Brynn "paint" and then we added a black hand print to it and Brynn's initials on the bottom. It turned out SUPER CUTE!! I didn't take "after" pictures but here's the work in progress:





4 comments:

  1. and Grammies coffee mug turned out great! Thank you Brynn! Grammie wuves you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you don't feel good but I'm glad you got to have your mom there. And the cake thing- would totally happen to me1

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! i checked out the pics and videos as soon as i was able!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The manager was amazed that I didn't want to doctor it up...heck no, this was Brynn's masterpiece! =)

    ReplyDelete