CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Sick Chick...

... with a stick!!

Brynn and I have been at home for the last two days, she's had the worst cold that she's ever had. We're headed to the doctor in a little while actually.

Yesterday, I was going through some of her clothes and she decided to get into her closet and pull out her lacrosse sticks!! She calls them "steeks" and they're as tall as she is now!!! She likes to ride them around like they're horses.



3 comments:

  1. Awww! Where did you get those teeny lacrosse sticks? I'm sure Ben would be interested in a set for his kiddos :) Sofie has a little cold right now too...hopefully it won't get too bad! We send Brynn get well soon thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atta girl Brynn, you'll be playing lax in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Bri actually got them for Brynn, I'm not sure where she got them. I'm sure she'll see this and let us know though. ;o) I know they have a really cheapy set at WalMart though, they're only like $5 for two sticks and a ball!!

    ReplyDelete