CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Can't Wait

Until June.

It's going to be crazy.

Brenda is going on vacation for the first two weeks in June, SO MY MOM AND MIMI are flying here to visit for those two weeks from Ohio!! For one week of the trip, MY AUNT LINDY is flying here to visit from Colorado!!

Also during that second week of June, Chad is driving to California for some training for work. That Saturday, the 13th, I think Brynn and I are going to fly to Los Angeles (for like $60!!) to meet him and then we're going to spend the following week in La Jolla, CA. We'll drive home with Chad on the 20th or 21st.

Amber should hopefully be coming back from her maternity leave that second week of June, so by then, I'll really be ready for a vacation. I'm ready for one now.

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh...they really keep you hanging, don't they?! Congratulations!!! How many rounds are there?

    ReplyDelete