CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!

I'm a big Wheel of Fortune fan and I actually tried out for the show a few years ago and I made it to one round before the actual show. Well, guess what?! THE WHEELMOBILE IS COMING BACK TO THE VALLEY NEXT WEEKEND AND I AM GOING TO TRY OUT!! Thank goodness mom was paying attention to the tv tonight, or I wouldn't have known!!

What could be frustrating is that the first round is basically a random drawing. My fingers are crossed that they pick my name again!!

I think I'm going to make a t-shirt for the tryouts!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

P.S. Sam, you should extend your vacation and fly down here to try out with me!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could! I would LOVE to be on Wheel of Fortune :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! That would be so exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete