CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Whoa

We've had a bunch of stuff going on in the last month and I've been slacking at blogging... I've also been avoiding it because I have a bunch of things to post from when Bri was here last month but I need to send her pictures from her trip, so she can post about them too. :) Grammie has been here since Monday and she's going to take Bri's pictures back home with her tomorrow, so you'll see a few from me soon.

I took these a few weeks ago and they cracked me up because I used to wear headbands and stuff all the time. Our friend Erin bought them for her when she was born but they're just now fitting her. When we put them on her for the first time a year and a half ago, she looked like Rambo. :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad she handled the surgery like a pro! You have been busy lately! Don't worry, you're faithful readers understand :)

    ReplyDelete